Why do we complain about our work and salary, but we continue to walk on it evenly, almost every day of God?
It's simple ... Psychological comfort in the workplace! Yes, yes, yes again he ...
Comfort in the workplace is:
1. Stable and untimely income. (possible delays of ZP and any such)
2. Stable employment. (you do not need to constantly look for what to earn, you are provided with work) Page 3. Attachment to the collective.
4. Perhaps the location of the workspace. Page 5. Ability to halach.
6. Having free time. (for the decision of plans out of work)
7. Different buns, according to the type of premium, leave or sick leave.
8. There is always the opportunity to slip away from the work day, write that you are sick, you are lying at death and nothing helps at all. Although in reality ... it's just rainy weather on the street and you crawl out of bed like a fagot. I emphasized these facts by observing myself. Well, if there comes such awareness, then 100% still have such people. Greetings to you, let's discuss, if you want.
-How will I move on?
At this time, I will minimize my working days, after traveling to Israel, I will work from 10:00 to 17:00, as I need more free time to realize my commercial projects.
And, as soon as I feel the ground under my feet, I understand that it is possible to raise an anchor and swim further, and then it will come time to write an application for dismissal. This work for me, as a staging post on the way, never had any thoughts to take root there. I'm just such a person, I like calculating, I'll think about a hundred times before taking a big step, not chopping off my shoulder as they say! Maybe someone is accustomed to hack! Plays everything on the card, it was not, it goes all in)) And after the game, it remains with a bare ass and without an airbag! So, I'm a supporter of this saying: "Do not run ahead of the engine." Everything will be but not immediately. Have patience. Well, what else to say ... you need to act and not put it away in a distant box. Sorian for mistakes, I write everything literally on the go, I did not throw it into the editor, take it as it is!